Monday, August 21, 2006

Wharf Dues Success (paper foot sleigh royal part three)

"Listen," I said to Kirill, still looking at the canisters. "Did you..."

"The trick, Fletcher, is that we are trying to overcome our limitations, hankies, and an orchestra."

"Not really. You see, by then I had come to believe in the visitation ground."

He cast Harry an oddly furtive look as he said it.

"Yes, but I have nothing to do with the study of extraterrestrial of them, and to help them see it in themselves. That’s what I mean by…. Tender? He does have two kids, after all… to the limit of their ability."

"I know, I know, I've heard all about your affairs. Forbidden! Have we suddenly become plague-ridden during the last two years?"

Spiritual interrupt...

"You're getting what might happen to you mixed up with what already happened to him."

Compare.
       - Stefanie Goldstein

... continued from previous post. Fans of Ms. Goldstein’s work (both old and new) can seek out her collected works via her own imprint, Information Decommission Press, however many of her books are published in short runs and usually go out of print quickly. Fans and curiosity seekers can also tune in to Resonance 104.4 FM (UK) to hear Ms. Goldstein read many of her past and newest works as well as works of those she admires.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

SPAM IS POETRY